Home Forums Investment In Health Hyderabad Heritage Milk Reviews

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  arvind 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ashokbhalla
    Participant

The milk from heritage fresh is way better than other brands. I not only churn butter at home but also make paneer and curd at home. The products taste very different and so much better. With rest of the brands, the curd has a very weird consistency but from the milk of heritage brand the consistency was very good. My son actually loves milk and prefers heritage milk to other brands’. I am not surprised by the positive heritage milk reviews here as the company truly deserves them.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  ashokbhalla.

sumanmehta
    Participant

I have also tried Heritage foods products. All the products are good specially the heritage milk. The quality of milk is really good. In fact the butter and curd prepared from this milk is also nice.

Rajkumar45
    Participant

My uncle has tried different products of heritage foods. He is satisfied with the quality of all products of heritage.

arvind
    Participant

I had tried only bakery products of heritage and not sure about its milk as some of my friends gave negative reviews about heritage milk. But when Itried the milk, I am pretty satisfied with quality of milk.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.